After we deploy the CloudFormation template we will have the following architecture:
- Amazon EC2 instance that listens to the Twitter streaming API and submits results to the Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose API
- The Kinesis Data Firehose API will stream the JSON records to Amazon S3 buckets
- The uploads of JSON records into the “/raw” location of the S3 bucket will trigger an AWS Lambda Function that takes the record and sends it to Amazon Translate and Amazon Comprehend.
- That same Lambda function will take the modified and enriched records and put them in another Kinesis Firehose that sends those records to an S3 bucket.
- We will query the JSON records with Amazon Athena
- We will visualize the output and results of this pipeline with Amazon Quicksight.